Luke Dickson – Elevation Design
“Elevation Design has had a long standing relationship with Associated Signs.
We have found the team to be an asset to our business by providing exceptional advice, service and integrity throughout all project stages.
Their onsite manufacturing capability enables us to review work in progress and allows a superior level of quality control for the duration of the project.
Over the many years we have provided numerous technically challenging projects to the Associated Signs team. They have consistently risen to the occasion and for this reason I would not hesitate in recommending them as integral members for any future project.”
Pioneer Homes Australia Limited – Nick Minervini
“A short note to thankyou for your assistance with signage for our head Office Building,
Given the extreme weather conditions, the staff of Associated Signs should be commended for the long hours and effort shown in order to achieve the dead-line.
The management for Pioneer Housing Group extend their appreciation for a professional, quality product.“
Hansen Yuncken – The Lyell McEwin Hospital
“Hansen Yuncken wishes to express their appreciation for your contribution to the Lyell McEwin Hospital Redevelopment Stage A. This has been an outstanding project winning the following awards:
- Property Council of Australia:National and State Property Council Rider Hunt Award
- National Masters Builders Association:Excellence in Energy Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability
- Australian Institute of Building:Excellence in Building Award
- Royal Australian Institute of Architects:New Building Award of MeritSustainable Architecture Commendation
- National Electrical and Communication Association:Awards of Execellance for Electrical Services (Boffa and Russo), Mechanical Electrical Services (Watters Electrical) and Integrated Intelligent Systems (TAC Pacific)
The Lyell McEwin Hospital has become a benchmark for hospital and project delivery and was only possible with the efforts of participants like yourself.”
Project Manager Newport Quays – David Baker
“On behalf of the Multiplex team at the Newport Quays Edgewater Project, I would like to thank you for your contribution to making the delivery process of the project a success.
We achieved practical completion of Apartment 3 and the associated infrastructure on Thursday the 23rd of August.
Our client, Newport Quays, have expressed their satisfaction with the overall quality and delivery of the project, in which Associated Signs has been very much a part of.
We wish you well for your future endeavors and trust that we can continue an ongoing business relationship in the near future.”